The Best Decision I've Made All Year

January 14, 2015

Just wanted to share this little handy tip I finally instituted. I had seen this on Pinterest a while back but never remembered to get some toe separators at the dollar store. Then yesterday I was cleaning my sewing room and after sifting though a tangled mess of thread and needles I decided to make a special trip to avoid this ever happening again. 
Let me tell you, it might just be the best decision I've made all year. Seriously. They are better for bobbin storage than toe separation! They should always be referred to as bobbin separators because that's what they're truly meant for! They keep the thread from unraveling perfectly. I can see all the colors easily. I can access each bobbin conveniently. They store neatly. The -ly list goes on. After about 16 years of sewing I finally got it right;-P I highly recommend you try it as well!
Here's how they look in the box I keep in reach of my sewing machine. No more stray thread. No more needle balls. It's a brave new world;-) And if you're wondering whether or not I glittered them myself the answer is NO. They actually came that way. Just 2 for $1, pre-prettified.


1 {comments}:

Claire Cooper said... Best Blogger Tips

I saw this too and dug out some unused toe separators from my nail poi,sh bag. It really does keep the bobbing neat and tidy.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...