My Secret Glamping Must-Have!

August 11, 2015

Last weekend we took a mini glamping trip to the Delaware seashore. When you only have a minivan glamping is a delicate balance of needs and wants. One little thing I was sure to bring this time was my essential oil diffuser. In terms of "glamping" the size vs. payoff was huge! I just popped it in my beach bag right before we left. And how fancy was it to walk into my tent with the fresh scent of essential lavender oil imbuing the air?
If you have a tent site with electricity I highly recommend bringing yours. Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils check out my post about them here.

When glamping you have to pack tight and you have to pack smart. Believe it or not we fit all of the stuff below with just my minivan and this soft roof rack held by these universal cross bars which works great for the price. AS well as our inflatable kayak and rolling cooler with room enough to see out my back window! Everything just neatly either inflates or folds flat.

I did a whole glamping post about my personal experience the first time I ever tried to "glamp". You can read it here.
I also did an "8 Steps to Glamping" post which you can read here.




1 {comments}:

{darlene} @ fieldstonehill said... Best Blogger Tips

A tent that smells like a spa??? Sweet!!!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...